Music is the weapon of the future

09:59:00


Music is the weapon of the future
Our burdened heart got a cure
jazz, reggae, soul or hip-hop
it gonna take our message up


Music is an organized sound
so I was told by my music teacher
as I grew much older
shrieks, cries, and any pound

became music I'm with familiar


It's  teary aways got our lyric
Oversees acts our stars mimic
from them wrong lessons they seem to pick
for features our own, ready to ass, lick

Little wonder their songs are content-weak


music music
weapon
of our future


Those days , burdened hearts got a cure
for anxiety a remedy that's sure
to our pain a medicine that's pure

those were airtight lyrics with no pore


Now all there is are commercials
only but a few do specials
the message none aim to consider
everyone wants to release a club banger


Patiently I'm listening
quietly in my head the song's playing
can music again ever serve it purpose

of troubled mind soothing


I stand by the window
this beat is the shit oh!!!
even though the bass is quite low
it's all strings and techno
and rather on a high tempo


Attentively I'm sitting
Quietly I'm listening
To encumbrance this songs can do nothing
Alternatively another literature I'd be picking

I be fine
Drinking wine
Biding my time
on this songs I'd waste no dime

music music
weapon
of our future

our burdened hearts
now has got a cure

music music
weapon
of our future

whether it's jazz soul or hip-hop

music music
weapon
of our future

its suppose to take our message up

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment

Subscribe