"YOU'RE SO LOVELY"

14:48:00


               "YOU'RE SO LOVELY"
                 It's so lovely
          when my heart beats
    to my thought when it about you, sings
           it's so lovely

   when your beautiful smile widens my lips  to expose the front part of my teeth
       it's so lovely
    when your voice open my ears
To the sonorous song of a philomel
         it's so lovely
    when your words direct my hand to write the best ballads.
But......
                it's not so endearing
           when the nonchalance
       I've just grafted
 makes you unhappy
     Now the leaves, my hands have failed to ink
          Now my ear drum to the loudest bang, has refused to heed
                Now my lips have being sealed
                    Now my heart is gradually ceasing to beat........

          it's so lovely
    All these for me, you do not bid
                it's so lovely
            I have the chance
      To disinter my nonchalance
   using the exhumer, I know as
               I'M VERY SORRY.
                     My nonchalance
              Has now been cast
   Into the farthest waters
          For the hungriest sea creatures
                      To feast on
I'M SO SORRY
         You're so LOVELY
                       I LOVE YOU DEARLY.
                - Adedolapo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment

Subscribe