STARING AT THE RESULT BOARD

12:08:00

'STARING AT THE RESULT BOARD'


The tutor's pen
Has just pierced my skin
That sudor is what i bleed
Though the weather
 Is neither torrid

Nor is it scorching
The tutor's pen
Has made my eyeballs itch
That it prodigally perspires and twitch
The tutor's pen
Has pricked my ankle
That it shakes like to unshackle
The tutor's pen
With ink of dope
In my heart it creates a hole
To be a passage for the dope
Now in my heart the dope takes a place
For my heart's beat to increase it's pace
After staring at what is inscribed on the slate
When illumination come and go
When frigidity come and go
Just to avoid the sting of the tutor,
I deep my feet in water
Now my face is the limit for splashes of water
Now i hear voices, i heard one clearly
"He just collapsed"
I tried to look through the fog
But suddenly
The luminant was taken away by the fog
Now i realise this is the reprisal
Now I have the right to utter;
All Is Vanity.
                                 - -Adedolapo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment

Subscribe