I'M NOT A WASTE

06:39:00



I'M NOT A WASTE

Stones are being cast
Judgements being passed
I'm tortured... I'm bruised
Clouts spatting on my skin
The whirlwinding whips

Creating beautifully patterned quakes on my tegument
By HIS Dearly APERS 
I  see disdain in their faces
I  feel abhorrence In their touch
I  hear Aspersion in their speech
Would they break my limbs?
That I may not walk my soul to HIM
Would they veil my sight?
That I may not see his beacon
I'm accused of being an intruder, but I need HIS shelter
I'm accused of being carnally bare, but I need HIS habilitation
I'm accused of stealing wine, but I'm dying of thirst
Treat me not like a rotten fruit
Whose putrefaction makes the tree cast away
Call not my breed a waste
I'm not to be banished
I've not lost my sight
I'm being obscured by the bitter enticements of this world
Wipe the grease off me
With words of love and acceptance
Take my hands and lead me to HIM
Liberate your heart and let it help my wandering soul
Liberate your mind. let it think of me
Liberate your voice. let it speak the truth
Liberate your eyes. let it see me with the eyes of Christ
                           Saggio Adedolapo and Zainab




photo by: Kibuuka photography

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment

Subscribe