IDLE LOATHING

18:50:00

A POEM




"IDLE LOATHING"
I laid there sweating
Maelstrom of thinking
A very cold and dark evening
Yet I wouldn't stop sudating
Like I just ended Pheidippides running

Upside down everything was turning
Just because I spoke what I've being thinking
From beautiful Lucifer, I was fleeing
Just because I tried to express my feelings
I've just offended the angel with the beautiful wing
My heart beat kept responding
To his boot's thumping
I could see the shadow hovering
I couldn't stop shivering
My teeth wouldn't stop chattering
The chatter so ear-splitting
Eureka! That tone was exciting
Like Cain being dragged out of Eve's sheathing
I'm being hauled out my hiding
Now my birthday suit is what I'm wearing
My raven skin, opening to the whirlwind's landing
I so love my evil skin
That your whip's prodigal whipping
Will never peel off my black covering
How afflictively agonizing...
My covering being deflowered for nothing
But IDLE loathing...
By WHAT God has spent TIME creating


- Adedolapo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment

Subscribe